Aeromotive Pro-Series Fuel Filter
DescriptionAn inexpensive insurance policy to protect you investment. Proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter soutions are... read more
- 0 reviews
Proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter soutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.* All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
* CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
* All filters feature serviceable filter elements.
* All of our filters feature pleated elements. (Pleats provide more fi ltration area, resulting in the least amount of pressure drop.)
* ORB-12 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-12, -10 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
* Pro-Series features an indestructible electroless nickel finish.
* 7” long x 2.5” diameter.
Fuel Type: Gas
Inlet Outside Diameter: .75
Micron Rating: 100
Outlet Outside Diameter: .75
- 1.64 lbs
- 8.5 × 4.75 × 4 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.