You send your part to be rebuilt and returned to you. We'll email shipping instructions after you submit your order.
Remanufactured Power Brake Boosters offer reliable stopping performance. Each unit is reverse engineered, where original design weaknesses are identified, corrected and where applicable upgraded to provide a more durable part than the original unit. Every unit is remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- 100% O.E. parts are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability
- All units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance
- Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life
- Master cylinder output rods are pre-adjusted (when included) for easier and faster installation
- New mounting nuts and washers ensure proper, hassle-free installation
NOTE: Before sending in your core, please check the plastic casing underneath the rubber boot. If this plastic casing is cracked or damaged the master vac cannot be rebuilt. If there is a crack it can lead to failure. On the back-side there is a rubber/silicon covered stud. This stud must be included with the core or there is a $35 additional charge. All rebuilt master vacs do undergo testing before shipping out and have a 12 month warranty from the rebuilder.