The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
* *High strength overlay plate* with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
* *Hardened steel backs* on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
* *Increased crush* for improved bearing retention
* *Elimination of flash plating* on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
* *Increased eccentricity* to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
* *3/4 grooved Main Bearings* to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
* *Tight consistent wall tolerances* to help you maintain consistent clearances.
* *Enlarged ID chamfers* on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.