CARDONE New Master Cylinders have been engineered to match O.E. performance. Supplied with new O.E.-quality seals and cups, each unit is endurance-tested to ensure perfect fit, function and reliable performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Only O.E.-quality seals and cups are used to ensure O.E. performance and reliability. All rubber components meet S.A.E. specifications
- Mounting hardware and bleeding kits are supplied with every unit to make the installation and bleeding process faster and easier (where applicable)
- Bores meet critical micro-finish specifications to eliminate pitting and corrosion, a cause of premature failure
- Castings feature a premium protective coating to minimize corrosion and extend unit life
- Seals are temperature-cycled from -30°F to +220°F to ensure reliable performance during your daily commute
- Plastic reservoirs are vacuum-tested to ensure they are leak free