Automotive Parts Distribution International (APDI), a member of the Enterex Group, produces automotive cooling products with a focus on high quality standards in the heating and cooling parts market. The Enterex Group is one of the largest world-class, vertically integrated professional aftermarket cooling manufacturers in the world.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered and manufactured under ISO TS16949 quality system
- 100% Leak Tested
- Ready to install out of the box
- Design features like the reinforced B-Tube for better rigidity, reduced chance of leaks
- Aluminum oil coolers for increased heat transfer to improve oil cooler efficiency
- Plastic tanks are cast with ribbing inside or out for added strength
APDI's Testing Process
APDI's products are validated through a series of tests which are all completed in-house in their testing lab.
- Thermal Cycle Testing - Verify radiators ability to withstand the effects of thermostat opening in cold ambient conditions
- Pressure Cycle Testing - Demonstrates robustness to concurrent pressure cycling and vibration
- Salt Water Acidified Acceleration (SWAAT) - Measures corrosion resistance
- Heat Transfer Testing - Validates radiator efficiency
- Leak Test - Identify any coolant circuit leaks
- Burst Pressure Test - Determines the maximum internal pressure before fin collapse and leakage occurs